Best answer

Endear to Facebook Conversions - "No trigger available"

• 22 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, I am trying to create a zap connecting Endear with Facebook Conversions. But when I am setting it up, it says “no trigger available?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 23 May 2023, 08:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@IT-Rachel Comey Facebook Conversations is an action only app for Zapier. Can you please tell me a little bit about what you hope to accomplish with this Zap? There may be a workaround I can assist with. 

Thank you. I am trying to connect Facebook with Endear. I am looking to send a purchase event from Facebook - in endear it should be the event of a new contact.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @IT-Rachel Comey,

Unfortunately, there are no available triggers for the Facebook Conversions integration. However, you mentioned that you want to send a purchase event from Facebook. We do have an open feature request for this functionality, and I have added your vote as another interested user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

I apologize if we don’t have this feature for you right now. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @IT-Rachel Comey,

You are most welcome!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always here and happy to help! 😊