Question

Email Parser error: The email address for your Zapier account has not been verified.

• 9 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Help to set up my email parser account 

when I try to start a new Zap for the email parser, I get and message error saying that my account is not validated, I already try to log in with my Zapier account but it's not working. It said that the account does not exist. And I don't get the validation email, I don't know what else can I do to get my email parser done, please help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Booster Virtual Assistant this sounds like an account issue, but want to be sure. Can you please provide a screenshot of your error message so I can take a closer look? If you’d like, you can reach out to our Support team to discuss account status/problems. 

Hi Chanelle, thank you for your help this is the message error that I´m geting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Booster Virtual Assistant! Thanks for sharing that, we appreciate it.

Hmm, I just wanted to confirm - is that the error you’re seeing when you click this login here?

If so it sounds like this is referencing your Zapier account email address needing validation. Do you think you could try logging in from here and see how that works?

Have you had an opportunity to check your spam/junk folder (the email address linked to your Zapier account) in case it’s ended up there by mistake? If it's not there, I recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’. It’s also worth mentioning that the login is case sensitive so just be mindful of that. 🙂

Let us know if you’re able to find it from there!