Question

ecwid new orders to Loyverse

I can't work it out to make a recipe in loyverse when new order comes in Ecwid , need help thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @jaubele 

Welcome to the Community!

Just to ensure I understand, could you elaborate more on the issue? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction.

Also, could you send screenshots of how you set up the Zap? This would allow me to check further.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Hi 

When A receive new order B create o update client and make new recipe with items and totals 

thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @jaubele 

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

As per checking the error, it looks like you have entered an incorrect UUID. Which could be the “Discount ID” seeing that you have input “1” instead of choosing an ID from your Loyverse account.

That said, could you kindly send a screenshot of Discount IDs from you Loyverse account? (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response! 😊

tell me if this can Help , thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jaubele 

Hopping in, I hope I can help! Can you please select the Discount option only for the Discounts ID field? After that, please try to run the Zap to know if it will run successfully.

is this what you meen ? seme error 

error

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jaubele 

To those fields that don’t have a “required” tag, you can leave them blank if those aren’t necessary.

yes , leave blank , I really do not need any off those filed 

but the error is this leaving blank

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jaubele 

A paid plan with Loyverse seems required so that you can use it in Zapier integration. Do you have a paid plan with them?

Here’s a helpful guide about Loyverse: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/12376620786445-How-to-get-started-with-Loyverse#connect-to-app-on-zapier.

Yes I have I Paid Plan integration 

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jaubele Thanks for working with us to try and get to the bottom of this. 

The error ‘the value must be a UUID’ generally means that at least one field in the Zap is sending the wrong thing. It looks like Loyverse is expecting a unique ID somewhere and isn’t getting it. 

I can see that you and @Brem looked at the Discount ID and that didn’t seem to be the issue, so let’s see if there’s another field that is the problem. 

In the screenshot I can see that line items are being sent to Loyverse. I think the SKU field might be causing the issue. 

First, the SKU from Ecwid must match the Variant ID from Loyverse. If you click on the dropdown field for SKU, you’ll see the variant IDs there. Does the SKU from Ecwid match the variant IDs there?

Secondly, I can see that the fields from Ecwid are line items. The SKU field looks like it’s missing some items and that might be the problem. You will need to have a variant ID (ie SKU) for line item where you have a quantity and price. So, there are 6 line items for quantity and price, but only one for SKU. That could be causing the error that you’re seeing. 

I hope that helps get you pointed in the right direction, let us know if you have any questions!