Best answer

Dropbox to Airtable Zap is not triggering.

• 28 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Facing a similar issue with zaps connecting Dropbox and Airtable. They are running thru the tests fine, but the published zaps are not triggering even after 20 mins

icon

Best answer by ken.a 3 October 2023, 12:46

View original

5 replies

Badge

Im starting to think this Zapier platform simply isn’t very robust. I am even having trouble with my posts here, if I try to add more than one attachment at a time, I lose my entire reply and have to start all over again, editing the reply and adding images then saving then editing again and adding another attachment. Geez

Badge

I have tried editing/republishing the zap again, then waited 15+ mins before moving a file that should trigger the zap, then waiting another 20+ mins for the polling delay but still no zap run

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ASKproduKtion,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a bug when uploading a file to a folder in Dropbox desktop. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Badge

Hi Ken, following up on this, wondering if any progress has been made on getting the DB desktop client to trigger zaps? Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ASKproduKtion,

Unfortunately, there are no updates regarding this bug. 

For reference, I don’t have a timeframe on how long it normally takes to fix bugs because there are multiple variables at play. 

We consider things like how complex the bug is, the number of users it affects, and the overall impact when deciding which issues to tackle first. Sometimes, we also need to collaborate with our partners on other apps to get things sorted, which can affect the timeframe.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.