Best answer

Does Zapier work with the smartsheet.eu domain?

• 13 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I can get it to work with .com, but with .eu when I go to connect to Smartsheet, it defaults to the .com login window? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Got a Question 13 June 2023, 13:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve had a response from Zapier support.

Currently it is not possible to connect to the smartsheet.eu instance, a feature request has been raised to see if this can be resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you for following back up and updating the thread on this @Got a Question

That is correct, this is a feature request. If any other Zapier users would like to have their vote added, please contact us here in Zapier Community, or dependent upon Zapier user plan, contact our support team! 

Hi,

I can get it to work with .com, but with .eu when I go to connect to Smartsheet, it defaults to the .com login window? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Any news about this one: is it on the roadmap ?

Thanks, Maaik

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Maaik,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Unfortunately, we don't have any new updates regarding the Smartsheet feature request for .eu accounts at the moment. That said, I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. While we can’t provide an exact timeframe on when this feature will get implemented. We will let you know via email once there is.

Also, the integration with Smartsheet is managed and updated by their team. It might be a good idea to reach out to them directly and let them know that you're eager to see this feature included. They have access to the feature requests in our system, and getting direct input from users like you can make a real difference.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊