Best answer

Does Google Groups integration only work with GSuite?

• 30 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to make an integration so that whenever someone fills out an Airtable form, their email address is added to a Google Group.

To use Zapier to integrate with Google Groups, do I have to be on GSuite, or is it okay to have a @googlegroups.com group managed by a Gmail account?

Here’s what I tried to connect Zapier with my Google Groups account:

• Entered GSuite Domain as `googlegroups.com`
  • Sign into Google with SSO and grant access

Immediately, Zapier says “This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.”

I also tried an alternative to Zapier called Make but was running into errors there as well.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

icon

Best answer by Michael Chen 30 January 2023, 08:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Looking at 

and https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63106144/api-call-to-directory-members-insert-failed-with-error-resource-not-found-grou, it seems that it’s not possible to programmatically add members for a consumer Google Group with @googlegroups.com.

I’d be very interested in this feature, too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not a problem @laurdawg, I’ve gone ahead and added you to our feature request list. As a reminder, there is no timeline on the request being implemented, but you will receive an email notifying you when it does. Thank you for being vocal on how we can best assist, keeping track like this helps us help the developers know what customer need is. 😄