Best answer

Does Facebook Lead Forms have Problems right now?

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Zapier Community! 

Today i found a problem with Facebook Lead Ads today and cant find any solution on the web.

Does Facebook have problems with the integration for zapier or have somebody gotten this problem in the past and have a solution for this? 

Maybe a screenshot will help! 

Screenshot

Maybe somebody have an info on this!

Have a great day!

Edit: Facebook Support does give me an information about an Update for their API. (Graph API v9.0)

Graph API v9.0 will be deprecated on Feb 23, 2023.
Somebody have the same problem?

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 February 2023, 12:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Richard Tns, welcome to the Community! 🙂

Thanks for flagging this and for sharing that information from Facebook with us. The Facebook Lead Ads integration isn’t using Graph API v9.0 as far as I know.

I think you’re likely running into the same issue that’s being discussed in another topic in Community: 

It’s related to an ongoing incident with some of the Meta apps (including Facebook Lead Ads). I don’t have any workarounds or updates to share on this right now. I’m going to close this topic now so please do keep an eye on that related topic for updates.

It’s also worth subscribing to receive updates on the incident so you’re kept in the loop. You can do that here: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/yn098y208nn8

Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon! 🤞