Skip to main content

Hi,

I'm working with a DocuSign trigger in Zapier set to "When Envelope Status = Completed" to initiate further actions. It works perfectly during test runs in Zapier, but when I actually sign and complete a DocuSign envelope, the Zap never triggers.

The connection appears to be fine, and my account is set to poll DocuSign every minute.

Is there something I'm overlooking with this trigger?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Hi @heather_k 

Help links for using DocuSign in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/docusign/help

Zap with Envelope sent or completed trigger not triggering/can't pull samples

You must have a paid Docusign plan to use this trigger

Any other potential restrictions with the DocuSign integration?

The Envelope sent or completed trigger only checks for new envelopes every 15 minutes.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone . I was sorely misled by the Zapier sales consultant who told me this use case would trigger within maximum one minute! It did eventually run.

@heather_k 

Scheduled Zap triggers depend on the app and the Zapier plan and can take from 1-15 minutes to fire.

Thanks for letting us know @heather_k, glad to hear that it did run eventually. Sorry for any confusion caused by the Sales team and a big thank you to @Troy Tessalone for helping to clear things up! 🤗

I’ll get Troy’s latest reply marked as the best answer to better surface that information to others. If you have any more questions, do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️