Skip to main content

I made a copy of a zap I had previously set up that will create a row on a Google Sheet each time a DocuSign envelope is sent out. This zap had worked perfectly. I am using a different DocuSign login for the new one, but it is part of our paid account. The setup and configuration were successful, but when I get to the test stage it can’t pull envelopes, and I get this error message:

Error while retrieving: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'reverse')

I googled and searched here but can’t find this specific error. Can anyone help?

Hi @edenschulz 

Help links for using DocuSign in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/docusign/help

Hi @edenschulz,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

The resources didn’t address this specific error, which is why I had posted about it. But I just deleted the zap with the error and rebuilt it from scratch, and now it seems to be working. Thanks for following up.

That’s great news @edenschulz! We’re glad to hear that the issue is now resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗