Question

Data not up to date. How do I refresh?

• 29 December 2022
  • 1 reply

I know this is probably something really simple, but I am needing to ensure that the right offer for my Kajabi product is pulled in my Zapier steps. We actually just updated our products and instead of the new products showing, the old ones are still showing. It just looks like it needs to be refreshed so the new data will pull through, but not sure how to do that. 

I even went as far to see if I could possible find the offer using the offer ID #, but nothing matches. 

How do I fix this? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Abinns! I’m so sorry for the delay in response here! 

I did some digging and it looks like you were able to open a ticket regarding this and wanted to share some of that response in case it’s helpful to anyone else following along. 🤗

You can try setting up a new account connection here:

Creating a new app connection will usually "force refresh" any outdated data and auth credentials. 

As it turns out in this particular case they weren’t showing up due to the products not having offers associated with them in Stripe. 

Thanks for flagging this in community initially and again apologies for the delay. 🧡