Question

Customer delivery data not coming to shopify

• 28 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I've already zaped STRIPE and SHOPIFY, but delivery data such as city, state, zip code and country are not being forwarded to shopify, could you help me with that? The fields are completely filled in, I hope you can help me solve this little problem.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Gustavo Lima Vilas Boas! Thanks for reaching out in community - sorry to hear you’re running into this!

To make sure we’re all on the same page, could you elaborate a bit more on which Stripe trigger and Shopify action you’re using? That may help us troubleshoot a bit more with you. 🙂 

Also I know you mentioned:

...city, state, zip code and country are not being forwarded to shopify.

Does this mean that the zap is erroring at the action step and fails? If so and there are any errors you’re running into, feel free to share those and where you’re seeing them! 

Or does the zap complete the action successfully and those fields are missing from the end result? Sometimes screenshots of your zap setups (with any personal information removed) are helpful but either way keep us posted! 

We definitely want to help. 🙂

Yes, zap completes the action successfully and these fields are missing in the final result

I've already tried to contact Shopify as you asked me in my ticket, but they insisted on contacting you themselves so we can resolve the issue, but you haven't responded to the email…

I will also forward the emails and some prints of the zap for you to check.