Skip to main content

Receiving this bounce back message for every emails sent: "500 Remote server returned '550 5.7.367 Remote server returned not permitted to relay -> 550 5.7.1 Relaying denied'.

Anything we can do on our end?

Hi there @Gmind,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

Thanks for your reply and for providing the screenshot.

Based on the error message, I'd like to ask for a couple more details to further help with the troubleshooting: 

- Could you please let me know which Zap is running into this issue?
- Have you tried reaching out to your email domain administrator regarding this error?

These details will help us to better understand the situation and find a suitable solution for you.

Furthermore, looking at the Zap it seems like the issue has already been resolved based on the latest successful runs in the Zap:

eSCREENSHOT]

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.