Best answer

Creating Zap - signing in to 3rd party only logs me into that account, doesn't allow me to grant access

• 20 August 2022
  • 6 replies

When I signinto my 3rd party app (Boomtown) it only logs me into the site.  It doesn’t ask me the question to allow Zapier access.”  Why is this?

icon

Best answer by jesse 22 August 2022, 18:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @mmallahan sorry for the trouble here! It looks like this is related to an open bug we have with BoomTown where allowing access only signs you into your BoomTown account and does not establish the connection to Zapier. We’ve reported this to their team and they are working on a resolution!

In the meantime, I’ve gone ahead and added you as an affected user so you’ll receive an email once things have been resolved. And if we have any updates in the meantime, we’ll be sure to circle back to this thread to share. 

Hoping this gets resolved for you soon!

Awesome, thnk you!

Hello, I’m just following up with this to see if a fix has been made.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @mmallahan, not at this time! As soon as we have an update, you’ll be one of the first to know. To be transparent with you, it looks as though this bug has been open for some time so if this mission-critical for you, you may want to reach out to the BoomTown team directly to advocate for a fix. Ultimately, the timing of when this gets sorted is in their hands. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are able to get a fix in place for you and the several other folks who have been affected by this!

Thank you for your response!  That detail is important for me.  I will see what I can do.  Thank you!

Hello, has there been any progress made with fixing this issue?