Question

Creating a Card Widget in Miro Not Sending

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi everyone! I am trying to use the “New Row in Microsoft Excel” to trigger “Creating a Card Widget in Miro”.

I completed the connectivity steps, and I tested the “find a row”.  However, when I test Sending a Card to Miro, the test says a card was sent but there’s nothing showing up in the Miro Frame that I’ve designated it to go.

I’ve attached two screenshots of my setup details for the actions.

Any help you could provide would be great, thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hmm @FoT User this is interesting for sure. I don’t see anything inherently wrong with your setup here. 

Let’s start with these three things: 

1. Can you check your permissions for me please? If you are not the owner of the Google Sheets document or the Miro board, that may be the underlying issue. 
  2. Can you also please check the Zap Run History and see if any data populated? A screenshot of that would be super! 
  3. Is it possible you made any edits to your Google Sheets document headers/columns while the Zap was on? That is known to be a common issue when using Google Sheets

Let me know how this all shakes out for you!