Skip to main content

I am having an issue with a zap I set up.  It is supposed to import a new matter created in LAWCUS to COSMOLEX.  It appears the issue is the Areaoflaw field.  I have linked it to the Practice Are field in LAWCUS but it always errors out even though I have made sure that COSMOLEX has that areaoflaw just like it is in LAWCUS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Depending on how I try and configure it, I either get area of law is missing or Lifetime validation failed, the token is expired.

My import contact zap works just fine

Hi @Lawcus2Cosmo 

For us to have more context, post these screenshots:

• How your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode, so we can see the field types/descriptions
  • Any encountered errors from testing a Zap step

I can't really do that as it would have confidential information of my clients.

The long and the short of it is that I am importing matters from one legal platform to another. LAWCUS to COSMOLEX.

I have a Zap that works successfully importing contacts from LAWCUS to COSMOLEX, but the one that imports matters is throwing errors at me. I suppose the error it is giving me, when all other fields are correct is " Lifetime validation failed, the token is expired."

Zapier suggest for me to refresh my connection, and I do, but it still throws that error.

Now I thought maybe the problem was the AreaofLaw field that is being imported, but when I know that field is correct the error about the token comes about, when I am unsure if the field is correct I get the area of law field is missing, so now I am leaning toward some sort of bug with the token which is weird since it works for contacts.

@Lawcus2Cosmo 

You can blackout any personal/proprietary info in the screenshots.

Otherwise, without being able to see how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode to see the field types/descriptions/mappings or see the actual encountered errors, we are very limited in our ability to evaluate and advise.

NOTE: Most Zap apps are created and managed by the app developer using the Zapier Developer Platform, meaning Zapier did not configure the app integration, so if you suspect a bug, you may have to try reaching out to the app’s Support.

If you are looking to hire help, there is a directory of Certified Zapier Experts: https://zapier.com/experts

@Lawcus2Cosmo 

Help link from CosmoLex about their Zap app integration that may provide guidance: https://support.cosmolex.com/knowledge-base/using-zapier-with-cosmolex/

Zap step error seems to indicate an authentication issue with the CosmoLex account connected to Zapier.

I’d recommend reaching out CosmoLex Support for help troubleshooting their Zap app integration.