Question

Contact Search action in Bitrix24 Zap always returns "true" but no contact details are found.

• 22 June 2023
  • 5 replies

There is 2 problem

1. Contact search action return no detail after it return “True” in field _zap_search_was_found_status which normally it will return contact detail if its true in that field 
  2. Contact search action always return “true” even there is no contact in Bitrix24 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Chayapol! 🙂

Hmm, that’s definitely strange behaviour. You’re quite right, I’d expect the _zap_search_was_found_status field to be false if no matching deal was found. I wonder if there’s a blank deal in Bitrix24 CRM that is being found. Do you think that might be the case here?

Can you share a screenshot showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Action section of that Deal Search action? I’d like to take a look at that to see if there’s anything on the setup that might be causing the issue here. Please remove/hide any private information from the screenshot before sharing (like names, email addresses etc.).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi @SamB Thank you for your respond

This is my setting. I checked this email and its not in our Bitrix24.

Somehow Its return true with no contact detail

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Chayapol!

Can you try changing this to “No” to see if helps:

Hey @nicksimard 

Thank you for your respond!

Still the same

Result

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that change didn’t fix it, @Chayapol.

This behaviour doesn’t seem right at all for a search action. I can’t see any existing bug reports for this, but it may just be that you’re the first to come across this!

It looks like you’ve also reached out to our Support team about this so I’d recommend continuing the conversation with them over email. They’ll be able to dig into the logs for your Zap to investigate further and open up a bug report if necessary. If you’ve not seen their reply yet I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case it’s been misplaced. 

Please do report back here to let us know how you get on with them! 🙂