Best answer

Contact is not added to organisation in Pipedrive

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to add contacts from a Siteglide webform to Pipedrive. I can search and create both the organisation and the person, but for some reason they don’t connect. I start with searching/adding the organisation, when I do the same for the person, I have two custom options for the organisation field.

1. New From Case In Siteglide
  2. Find Organisation in Pipedrive

I tried both, they both have the right field and seems that it should work but neiher of them works. The person is added to Pipedrive but not linked to the already added Organisation. Any idea?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 January 2023, 10:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Attila, welcome to the Community! 

Hmm, that’s odd. When using the custom option to link the Person to the Organisation, are you selecting the ID number for the organisation from the Find Organisation step? If not that may well be why it’s not linking the person to the Organisation as expected.

That said, are you getting any error messages at all? If so please can you send over a screenshot of them so we can better assist (remember to hide/remove any private information from your screenshot). Thanks, we’ll be keeping an eye out for your reply here! 🙂

Hi @SamB 

Thanks for the quick reply. No, I was searching for the Organisation name. I changed it to ID and it now works as it should.

Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yay! That’s fantastic news @Attila! I’m so glad that fixed it for you. 

Thanks for circling back here to let us know. 😁