Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Could you add me to the list as well? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends - I’ve added you both to the bug report! 

While I wish I had more to share, there are no updates at this time. That said, the ClickUp app is owned and maintained by a team of their developers. While we’re always happy to track bugs on behalf of users, ultimately the timeframe for fixes will be up to their team. 

We’ll absolutely be sure to share any changes here though.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Thanks. Please add me to the list to receive email updates on this fix. 

Please add me to the list of updates

Let me pile on as well in asking to be added to the list of people to update.  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Anna_Fathom, @psm_dev, and @Get Level Best,

I wanted to let you all know that I have added all of you as affected members to the open bug report. Although I can't provide an exact timeframe for when this issue will be fixed. We will let you know via email once it is.

Thanks for understanding.

Problem solved.
You have to login to Zapier with the same email as on ClickUp.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Interesting, thanks for sharing that here, @ViDO.agency! Glad to hears yours is working.

Just curious was this shared with you from ClickUp support?

We’re affected too :/

Having the same zapier email as clickup didn’t work for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @sils, and @Mark - GCWS,

I have added both of you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1

https://clickup.com/features/automations

@Zsambi would you please share the workaround with the webhook in ClickUp?

And may I please be added to the list of affected users.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi, @RashidatO 

For the workaround to work you should first create a Zapier “Catch Hook”. 

After that you should copy the webhook URL for later use by ClickUp automation.

Than create a new ClickUp automation that call the Zapier webhook. You can use ClickUp variables as parameters for the trigger if you need.  I added “email” parameter to the and of the webhook URL separated by “?” sign.

I use the Formatter by Zapier for extractiong the added email parameter

How it works: if the clickup task state changes it will call the Zapier webhook and start the automation.

I hope this helps 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks so much for sharing those details of the workaround you used here, @Zsambi. It’s much appreciated! 🤗

We are also struggling with a similar issue - could we be added to the list of people with an update on this? 

Cheers!

Userlevel 1

@Zsambi this is SOOOO helpful!  Thanks for breaking down the steps  you used!

+1

I have the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@philipio I have you to the list of affected users, which means you will be notified via email when the issue has been resolved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

@ShareAction - I just wanted to confirm that you’ve been added to the list of affected users as well.

We still don’t have any ETA on when it will be sorted by but we’ll definitely send out an email to everyone on that list as soon as it is. In the meantime I’d suggest giving the workaround mentioned by Zsambi here a try! 

Hello, @samB 

Hello, @SamB I have the same problem, can you please add me in the affected users list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Paulowtd! 👋

Happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s fixed. 🙂 

Hi payload wont show up how do you do that?

Hi - can we please be added to the list. Really limiting our use of Zapier atm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @madcapperstudios and @Visory! 👋

@madcapperstudios, if the payload is coming over empty it could be that something isn’t configured quite right on the ClickUp side of things. I’d recommend checking out ClickUp’s documentation on how to use Automation actions to see if there’s anything on that side that needs tweaking for the Webhook callUse Automation Actions

In the meantime, I’ve added both you and @Visory to the list of affected users so we can contact you the minute it gets resolved.

This bug has been around for quite some time now and we really appreciate everyone’s patience while it’s being worked on. Hopefully we’ll have some good news to share on this soon! 🤞

Can I be added to the notification as well. This is really bothering my click up automations.