Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post

175 replies

Hey @SamB could you also add me to that list of affected users?
This has been frustrating and would love to finally be able to add more Zaps! 

Please add me to the list too as I would like to be notified when this bug is fixed. I am having the same issue 

I have the same issue when trying to pull test data from ClickUp to create new row in Google Spreadsheet. I’ve checked my tasks but non of them are Closed status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @Anthony21389472389, @Bags Always Packed and @Jazzy! 👋

Sorry to hear that you’re also running into this issue. I’ve added you all to the list of affected users. There’s no ETA on when this will be resolved by but we’ll definitely be in touch by email as soon as it’s sorted. 🙂 

Hi @SamB ! Same as Alex, would you mind adding me to the list of affected users? I’m having the same problem.

Thank you so much,

Elena

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @TwentyFourSeven! Happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well now. 🙂

Please add me to the list of affected users as well.

Same here! Can I be added to the list too?

Im having the same problem, please add me to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DerekRhea, @Wenjie and @Nic_D! 👋

I’ve added you all to the list as well. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s resolved!   

Hi Sam,  I am having the same problem, however only with the tasks in stayus closed but also with task in progress status. Add me to the list of affected users. Thanks

Hey @SamB could I be added to the list of users affected as well? I’m running into the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Pelikan and @nathankaemark! I’ve added you both to the list too. 🙂

@SamB I’m getting the same error if you could please add me to the list as well.  Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @SunAstoner! I’ve added you to the list now. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s sorted. 

Please add me to the list to notify when the zap is resolved

Could you add me to the list for an update too please? Seeing the same issue.

Userlevel 1

@SamB any updates on this bug?  I’m trying to finish up a client project and the only thing holding me up are automations all firing from ClickUp.  Thanks!

Please add my name to the list also.  The workaround does not work for my account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Beatriz, @sqt, @araquel1013 and @GameDevHQ! 👋

I’m so sorry about all the hassle caused by this bug. There’s no news on when it will be resolved by but I’ve added you all to the list so you will be notified the instant it gets resolved.

Thank you all for your continued patience here, hopefully the app’s developers will be able to resolve this soon. 🤞 

Userlevel 1

Hi, there

I’ve found a workaround. 

I use the Clickup automation to trigger a webhook and it works. 

In my case it should be triggered when the clickup task reach a specific state.

I created a Zapier webhook trigger instead of Clickup state change.

Maybe helps .. 

Please add me to the list of affected users.

Thanks.

Hi @SamB — can you add me to the list of affected users as well?

Hi @SamB could you add me to the list of affected users as well? Thank you.

@SamB Thank you for your continued work on helping us with this issue. I’m sure you are getting quire tired of adding impacted users to your list, but if it wouldn’t be too much trouble to add me as well it would be greatly appreciated. Any email coorespondence with updates is also welcomed.