Question

clickfunnels survey answers not showing up "no data"

• 19 October 2022
  • 3 replies

When I’m trying to zap info from

a funnel in clickfunnels (multiple answers) Zapier doesn’t show the actual answers. They are shown in clickfunnels, and I can zap all the other info. However, Zap just presents it as “no data”.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Sam A. 

Are you sure those fields are present in the Test data? If so, I would click on this part, choose Custom from the drop down, and search for the value of the answer I know is there. Some apps gives the header of the value different than what you would expect. For example, in Calendly, the Question comes in a separate field than the Answer and the Answer just says Answer 1. 

Thank you for your answer @MohSwellam, yes there are 2 or 3 different options and I’ve tried them all (I’ve looked through all the options). However they still show up as “no answer” in zap and as blanks when im testing the event. even tho they have an answer in clickfunnels

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Sam A., I think this is worth reaching out to Support for, so they can take a look at your account and give this some 1:1 attention to get you up and running in no time.