Question

ChatGPT Plus Subscription Required - Zapier Automation Blocked

• 10 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I wanted to use Zapier and ChatGPT to create some automations but unfortunately cannot seem to do so.

It seems you need a subscription to ChatGPT Plus which since November 15th - they stopped allowing people to sign up to.

So am I doomed? 😪

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @TheAhmetIbrahim, thanks for joining the Community! 👋

Ah, yes unfortunately signups for ChatGPT Plus accounts are on hold for the moment. I couldn’t find any details around when OpenAI plans to allow signups to their ChatGPT Plus plan again but for the moment it looks like you’ll need to join OpenAI’s waiting list for that. Not sure if you’ve already signed up to that yet?

If not, head over to your ChatGPT account and click on the Upgrade button. That will open see a pop-up with a Sign up for waitlist button. Clicking that button will then add you to the waiting list:
321ee06761159c15ee9c0706124865fb.png

Sorry to not have a workaround to suggest here, but at present with the ChatGPT app on Zapier you need a paid OpenAI plan for the language and/or image models. And to use the GPT-4 model, you must purchase ChatGPT Plus to access their Plus features, in addition to OpenAI's plans.

If there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime please let us know! 🙂