Question

ChatGpt disabled in Interfaces how do I activate?

• 5 May 2023
  • 9 replies

ChatGpt is disabled in Interfaces. How do I activate it?

I appreciate any help you can provide.😊

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Connections,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Currently, it's not possible to change the "Model" of Chat GPT in Interfaces as it defaults to GPT-3.5. However, if you're interested in using a different "Model," you can reach out to our Interfaces team at this link: https://eap.zapier.app/interfaces

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 😊

Hi Ken,

Thank you! No surprise for me, it appeared I may not have set up the chatbot correctly, I get that a lot like way too much. Here are the 2 error messages I receive when trying. If possible can you direct me from here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @Connections - 

Jumping in to see if I can help. After researching, I found two possible solutions that may assist in this situation: 

1. Clear cache and cookies: Then try to access the chatbox again. Sometimes, outdated cache and cookies can cause errors in the interface.

2. Disable browser extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with the chatbox or other features, then try to access the chatbox again.

Let me know how these go, happy to come back and keep troubleshooting!

Thank you for the jump in, 

The Zap is interfaced> ChatGpt all of the fields for the interface are populated correctly but the test fails for the button integration fails. Any ideas?

This is the message I receive when testing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Connections,

It seems like the trigger isn’t finding any sample data. Do you have a button in your Chatbot Interface? If so, could you please try clicking that button and try testing the trigger step again?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hey Ken,

That may be the problem can you provide me with an example of what the button would look like?

I found the button fields, but they are not active. How do I activate them?

Thank you kindly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Connections,

It looks like you're new to working with interfaces! We have a blog post that covers a workflow similar to what you're working on and it includes detailed instructions. Check it out here: https://zapier.com/blog/create-custom-ai-chatbots-with-interfaces/

I suggest giving that a read, and if you’re still running into some hurdles we’re happy to troubleshoot further. 😊