Best answer

Cannot publish Zap Your Gmail account connection is stale

• 17 August 2022
  • 4 replies

After few days of my Gmail connection whenever I make a Zap and Publish it throws back an error that 

Cannot publish Zap

Your Gmail account connection is stale

Can anyone please tell us why our Gmail connection expires, what are the factors behind this error and how we can solve it permanently. We are facing the same errors for the Google Drive and Google Calendar.

You little suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 13 September 2022, 21:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @contractor! I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this. 😔 We definitely want to help!

Hmm, if you haven’t already are you able to try reauthorizing these apps under My Apps? Here’s some detailed instructions on how to go about that:

If that doesn’t do the trick, I’d highly recommend opening a ticket with my teammates in support. They’ll have access to view your logs and dig a bit deeper into why this is happening. 

Please keep us posted on your findings! We want to make sure you’re all squared away with this.

Hello @christina.d Thanks for your reply. But when we reconnect them, after few days it again expires and show same error. Please tell us permanent solution so that we could get rid of this headache.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @contractor - ah, that’s disappointing to hear, I’m sorry. 

I double checked and can see you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support - which is perfect.

I’d recommend continuing the troubleshooting process there. You’re truly in the best of hands and hopefully you’ll be arrive at a solution together!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hmm, if you haven’t already are you able to try reauthorizing these apps under My Apps? Here’s some detailed instructions on how to go about that:

Hey friends! 👋🏽

While I’m unsure if this resolved the issue, I did want to drop some of the troubleshooting tips that were shared in the ticket.

Can you check a few things in your Google account environment?

• Are there any management suite tools controlling your authentications in Google? If so, can you check if any tools might have flagged Zapier and blocked authentications?
  • Can you check within Google / GSuite if third-party apps are allowed for the affected users?

I hope this gets ya’ll back on track! 🙂