Best answer

Cannot get access to create new table

• 15 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, When I select Tables to create a new table I get back to the same screen without being able to create a new table. I have mentioned this to support the first time on 20 February 2024 and submitted a support ticket on 7 March 2024. I got a response on 9 March 2024 stating the ticket is forwarded to the dedicated team.

I have also reach out to one of the sales reps who I corresponded with, without any response from anyone. Is this normal to be treated like this? I am sure not used to this kind of lack of support from any company I deal with, and there are several!!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Jannie 18 March 2024, 11:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Jannie,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied on Saturday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps to be considered:

1. Check to see if there are any browser extensions that may be interfering with the website's functionality. Sometimes, ad blockers or other extensions can cause issues. You could try disabling these temporarily to see if it makes a difference.
  2. You could also try updating your browser to the latest version, if it's not already updated.
  3. Seeing as it worked on a different machine, the problem might be specific to your current machine setup. Could you provide some more information about your specific hardware and software setup? Knowing the exact version of your operating system, the browser you're using, and any other relevant details could help identify the issue.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @ken.a

Thanks for checking in. I saw the response and responded, and I found the reason why this happened – The vpn I am using blocked the table creation process. None of the other process have been affected thus far.

Enjoy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @Jannie! We’re glad to hear you found the culprit to your issue.

Also, thank you for circling back for an update here. We appreciate it! 🤗