Question

Can’t switch on Calendly to Pipedrive Zap

• 11 February 2023
  • 1 reply

im having the same problem, ive tried every solution but it wont work. I connected calendly to pipedrive. There are no erros, i have paid subscriptions to each of the apps, 2fa is on for all of them, i completely re did it mulitple times, created copies. but nothing is working. i can even get it to turn on every time i refresh it turns off so i have no history to look at. I need this fixed by Monday or im going to have to find a new service to use. please help out. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out about this, @WarZone Athletics!

Hope you don’t mind but I split your post out into it’s own topic here because although it’s a similar issue, you’re using different apps than the ones being discussed in that other topic. So it could be that there’s a different cause of the issue.

Often when Zaps are turned off automatically it’s due to an issue with the trigger app. I’d suggest checking the trigger step within the Zap to see if it’s showing any errors there. 

If you’re not able to find any errors in the Zap there, then I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team to investigate this further. They’ll be able to dig into the set up and logs for your Zap to confirm what’s causing it to be turned off automatically. You can contact them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with this!