Best answer

Can’t select Organization in Zoho Inventory - “trouble loading ‘Organization’ data” error

• 8 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi folks,

I’m trying to connect my Hubspot account to ZoHo Inventory to save time setting up accounts in both. Both accounts are Ok in terms of their log in details in Zapier

I can’t seem to find an acceptable option for this field, and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere in the programme that I can find out exactly what it wants me to put in there. 

Please Help!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 4 March 2022, 21:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Andy Lister, welcome to the Community! 

Usually that sort of field will want you to pick an existing option from the dropdown list or pick the Custom value option and supply an ID number for the organization you want to select. 

From the look of that error though, it doesn’t appear that we’re able to access any organizations from your account so there won’t be any to select from the dropdown. This can sometimes be due to insufficient permissions. So I’d recommend checking that the connected Zoho Inventory account has full permissions to be able to view/edit organizations.

You can find out more about permissions for user roles in Zoho Inventory here: Users & Roles

Once the permissions are updated, you’ll need to reconnect the account so that the Zap is able to connect to Zoho with the updated set of permissions.

Hopefully that’ll do the trick! :)

Hi Sam,

Thanks for that. I did manage to sort it, but ZoHo seems to keep disconnecting and dropping connection. Seems that I can’t get around it, so the Zaps constantly fail. Was worth a look though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting back to me @Andy Lister! :) 

I did some digging and it looks as though the account connection issues you’re experiencing may actually be the cause of the field not being able to load the organizations. There’s a recent bug report that’s been opened up for this so I’ve added you as an affected user.

I don’t have an estimate on when it will be resolved but you’ll be sent an email notification as soon as it is.

Thank you. 

I went back and logged in with ZoHo again and it found the right account to link to and it worked for about 3 minutes before it kicked me out again. I feel this is more of a ZoHo issue than a Zapier one to be honest, I’ll keep plugging away though 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Andy Lister and anyone who may be following along!

Just wanted to loop back around and update the thread. It looks like Zoho was able to merge a fix yesterday and this bug was marked as closed! 🎉 If you’re still experiencing issues connecting, don’t hesitate to either give our support team a shout or let us know here. 🙂

Thanks for your patience while we worked with the Zoho squad to get this sorted!