Best answer

Can't see Patreon tiers. Any advice on how to fix?

• 6 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I am reaching out for some help with a problem I am facing while using Zapier.

Specifically, I am attempting to create a Zap that will connect any patron from a specific Patreon tier and add assign a product in WooCommerce automatically.

Unfortunately, I have run into an issue where I cannot see individual tiers while setting up the Zap.

I was wondering if anyone in the community might have some advice or guidance on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions you may have.

icon

Best answer by Brem 7 April 2023, 22:27

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @tibor,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, please share a detailed screenshot with how your Zap is configured to give us enough context. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Hi Ken,

thank for swift reply, I am not sure if the print screens would work. 

at this stage I am trying to figure out how to setup the patreon zap to give me specific tier. Maybe it is named differently in zapier?

In the end what I am trying to achieve is to give any user on patreon who pledges for specific tier access to a particular woocomerce product

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @tibor 

I did some digging about the Patreon app and we currently have a feature request open to add tier information for the New Pledge trigger. I'm happy to add you to this request, and should the team ever add support for this feature, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know.

Hi Brem,

I am surprised this actually is not implemented yet 😱 Of course please add me as I would love to use that. thank you

So Right now I am unable to connect patreon tiers pledge with my woocomerce? There is no other but a manual way?

Thank you

Tibor

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @tibor,

Thank you for expressing your interest in having this feature implemented! We appreciate your feedback and will take note of it.

Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not possible to use Patreon tiers with WooCommerce. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I hope for your understanding.

Thanks! 😊

I’m guessing this is the same with Shopify as well? Unfortunatley, this would render most of Patreon’s integrations useless.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @GemGx2,

You can still integrate Shopify and Patreon. Just a small note, the "New Pledge" trigger doesn't currently fetch the "tier" data. But, no worries at all, I've added your name to the list of users interested in this feature.

While we can't give a specific timeline for when this might be implemented, we'll certainly keep you in the loop via email once it's available.

In the meantime, you might consider using Webhooks by Zapier as a workaround. Just a heads up, Webhooks by Zapier is a bit advanced, so our support might be a bit limited. It's not that we don't want to help, but APIs can vary greatly, making it challenging to troubleshoot unique requests or errors.

Here are some resources that may be helpful:

If you are running into feature limitations, you could take a look at our blog post here:

For anything that I may not be able to answer, here are some other options:

Thank you for your understanding.