Best answer

Can't reconnect LinkedIn - "API versions should have date format as YYYYMM or YYYYMM.RR where RR is the revision" error

Userlevel 1

My LinkedIn app disconnected today, and when I try to reconnect, I get this error:

API versions should have date format as YYYYMM or YYYYMM.RR where RR is the revision

Is there a known issue, or should I escalate it?

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 June 2023, 14:12

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @andyskipper, welcome to the Community! 🎉

Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I’ve been doing some digging and it appears that you’re running into a bug that’s been recently reported for the LinkedIn app. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users which will allow us to email you the minute it’s been resolved.

I can’t make any promises as to when this will be fixed by but if we come across any workarounds for this in the meantime we’ll be sure to share them here! 🙂

Mind adding me as well @SamB ? I am having the same issue.

Thank you,

Mikal

Hi, I have this problem too!

@SamB 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@CarolineJohnstone @mikewess Jumping in to assist!

I have added you all as affected users as well. 😄

@SamB same issue here! could you add me as well? :)

@SamB I’m having the issue too — can you add me as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @reus and @brianj_GTL!  

Sorry to hear you’re both running into this same issue. I’ve added you both to the list of affected users now, so you’ll get an email from us once it’s been fixed. 

We have the same issue

@SamB How long do you think it will take?

Sure thing @reus and @brianj_GTL!  

Sorry to hear you’re both running into this same issue. I’ve added you both to the list of affected users now, so you’ll get an email from us once it’s been fixed. 

Hi! I’m experiencing this issue too. Please contact me through this email xxxx

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there - thanks for letting us know! I’ve got you both added to that list of affected users.

While we don’t have updates on an ETA currently, this is the best way to stay in the loop as it will ensure you’re emailed when a fix is live. 🙂 We’ll also be sure to keep this thread informed as well.

We appreciate your patience! 

Same issue Here

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Loretech!

Happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the list now. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s resolved! 🙂 

has this bug been fixed ?

running into the same issue right now whrn trying to use LinkedIn API tools

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @djrlambert,

I took a look at the bug report and it seems like the bug is still open. With that being said, I have added you as another affected member. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.