Best answer

Can't Login to Zapier

Userlevel 1

I am stuck in a Login Cycle. I was in the middle of working on a Zap when it told me all my integration credentials were expired and needed to be renewed. I clicked the button to renew and in the popup it was asking me to re-login to Zapier. I entered my email, then my password and it cycled back to the email again. After three cycles I close the window and I was then kicked out to main login in the main browser tab. Where the same thing is happening. It asks me to login. I enter my email, then my password and it goes right back to asking for email again.

I tried resetting my password after it told me I had tried too many times. Password reset appears to work just fine. When I went to login it is the same behavior as before. I can not login to any part of the system, it just keeps cycling back to asking for email again.

icon

Best answer by SamB 18 May 2023, 10:22

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 1

The same is happening to me. I tried reseting my password and no matter what I’m stuck on the login loop. I even tried on a different browser.

Userlevel 1

Me too, so frustrating!

Userlevel 1

Yeah I am having the same issue

Userlevel 1

Same issue. When I try to log in with Google SSO/OAuth, it takes me to the Google approval screen and I pick my account, but then it takes me right back to the Zapier log-in screen. So I’m stuck in an infinite loop. I’d revoke my OAuth approval for Zapier and try again but I’m afraid that would delete my account. So I’m stuck right now.

Userlevel 1

Any of you all able to actually submit a ticket/contact support? That page seems to be stuck for me, too.

Me too. I was working on a Zap and it started acting weird all of a sudden. I can login but I see just the latest Zap - nothing else in the account. The interface also seems a bit weird and there’s elements missing. Must be a wide spread error of sorts. I emailed support@ and contact@ just to get help. Looking at uptime stats everything seems to be normal…. but it’s not.

Userlevel 1

I just tried going to a logged-in page like https://zapier.com/app/history/usage... it actually worked! I think the problem is the actual login screen. If you bypass it then the login process works like normal.

Userlevel 1

I just tried going to a logged-in page like https://zapier.com/app/history/usage... it actually worked! I think the problem is the actual login screen. If you bypass it then the login process works like normal.

Yep, but from there when I try to edit or create a zap, it won’t let me. Ugh

Userlevel 1

I can see my zap history but not my list of zaps. How weird. Maybe the service is partially down or something.

Edit: when I click on a zap to edit it I get a 500 server error and it kicks me out, sending me back to the login screen. Something seems to be busted.

Me also, but I am getting 404 errors and “something went wrong” errors.

Userlevel 1

I just got back in.

It looks like none of our zaps ran for the entire time I was not able to log in though...

Userlevel 1

I just got back in but it looks like no zaps ran for almost an hour while I was locked out.

Back up agian

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks to everyone for chiming in here!

For anyone who’s still experiencing this, there’s an issue on our status page that you can subscribe to to keep updated: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/qvpxxsstjjtn

Userlevel 1

Thanks to everyone for chiming in here!

For anyone who’s still experiencing this, there’s an issue on our status page that you can subscribe to to keep updated: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/qvpxxsstjjtn

Any way to recover the lost zaps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Ray Taggart Your best bet to get a definitive answer to that would be to contact our Support team. They’ll have access to more tools and resources, and it may be on a case-by-case basis. I’d hate to say something and for it to not be true in your particular case!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

Thanks for your patience here. I’m happy to confirm that the incident has been marked as resolved and any Zap runs that ran into an error as a result will have been replayed. 😁🎉

Very sorry for all the hassle caused by that incident. If you find you’re still running into issues or still have Zap runs that haven’t been replayed yet, as Nick mentioned, your best bet will be to reach out to our Support Team who can take a closer look into things for you.