Question

Calendly: New Appointments with Updated Questions Not Loading as Triger Samples, Only Fetching a 3-Day-Old Event

• 6 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I have recently updated a calendar meeting in Calendly with new question fields. 

There have been submissions with the new caledar events with the new fields, however, the new appointments are not pulling in. I have tried reconnecting the Zapier and Calendly integration with 3 seperate connections and all have connected but are only pulling in one recent calendar event. 

Is this a recent bug or a work around for this? The most recent appointment it keeps pulling in is 3 days ago.. Even if I load more it just keep pulling in the 3 day old event. This is the same on each connection of Calendly to zapier.. 

Thank you 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Quinto,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If this is the case, it seems that others have run into this before, and it appears that this may happen if no new invitees have been created in the past 24 hours. One thing that can help would be to book a new test appointment in Calendly and try loading a new sample data in the trigger step to see if that does the trick.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted.

Thanks! 😊