Question

Brevo Add Contact Error: "Unable to Get Data"

• 20 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I keep getting the following error and Im not sure how to trouble shoot it. See Screenshot attached. 

I’ve tried a different test trigger, ive rechecked all filters and paths, and I even deleted the zap and created a new one. Nothing works. No matter where in the zap I try to add contacts to brevo, i just get this message. All data fields are working correctly. no errors there. 

Error: 

Failed to create a contact in Brevo

Error from halted execution: Unable to get data. Unknown error type.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @nickwithuplift 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap Step 20 is configured to have more context, thanks.

Hi @nickwithuplift 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap Step 20 is configured to have more context, thanks.

I blocked out the clients information. This is it. I’ve simply dumped in the phone number (correct format), their email, and I’ve used the formatter to separate first and last name, then input them in as separate data fields into Brevo as FIRSTNAME and LASTNAME. 

This was all working like 2 weeks ago and then randomly stopped and wont work now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@nickwithuplift 

Check the field description for guidance about the expected format for the phone number.

You may need to use a prep step: Formatter > Numbers > Format Phone Number