Best answer

BigQuery job - "your query results have expired" error

• 10 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I’m trying the template with Bigquery trigger to send an email through gmail as I’d like to check if zapier would be suitable tool for me. I have tested my bigquery trigger and seems to be working fine but when I try to access the row level data to customize the body of the email (or any other field for that matter) I get the following error that says that the query has expired. However, if I run the same query again in the bigquery console I get cached results which should mean that the results haven’t expired yet. Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 January 2022, 16:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ignacio 

You may want to try opening a ticket with Zapier Support for further guidance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks Troy, just did that :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to share that our Support team identified @Ignacio as being affected by a known bug with the Google Big Query integration.

They’ve been added to the list of affected users and while we still don’t have an ETA on when it will be resolved, we’ll be sure to send out a notification by email as soon as it is.

@SamB can I be added to the list to get notified as well? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @johansolace! I’ve got your vote added and we’ll be in touch via email with any updates. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 

Just following up to share that the bug report being discussed here has since been closed. 🎉

The bug was related specifically to query jobs being run on non US / EU locations. To resolve this a new (optional) field was added to the Google BigQuery app allowing you to select the location where the query job will be run. 

Please do reach out in the Community or to our helpful Support team if you run into any issues in using that location field. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡