Best answer

Auth Error TikTok Conversions

• 22 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Split from:

@chanelle The error still persists for me. I can neither add TikTok conversions nor TikTok leads. I have tried to add this connection via the Zap itself, the TikTok Ad Leads page and the Zapier Connections page (https://zapier.com/app/connections). All three of them were unsuccessful. It looks like there is an OAuth2.0 error either on Zapier’s or TikTok’s side - as one of them is out of sync and does not return the parameter needed for successful authentication (access_code). Please look into this and let us know when it works. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SamB 6 February 2024, 16:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out in community!

I hope you don't mind, I moved your question to a new topic since it sounds like you may have experiencing the errors with TikTok Conversions. 🙂 While the bugs are very similar we want to make sure we track them separately. 

That being said, it appears you're running into a know bug with TikTok Conversions. I've added you as an affected user to the bug report. While I don't have an ETA on a fix, this is the best way to stay informed as it ensures you'll be emailed at that time! 

We'll also be sure to keep the thread updated with any available workarounds or news.

Sorry to not have better news but we appreciate you raising this in community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks,

Just popping by to share that the TikTok Conversions team has recently released an update which appears to have resolved the bug being discussed here! 😁

If you continue to run into issues when connecting your TikTok account to Zapier do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡