Best answer

Are the WIX triggers working?

• 30 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I’ve in a Zapier account multiple WIX accounts, and I need the form submissions.

I’m not getting any new submissions.

icon

Best answer by marianorenteria 2 January 2024, 13:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @marianorenteria,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into our notes, and it seems like one user mentioned this:

We had an automation from "an older version" of wix, which was making this whole thing confusing. What was attached to zap before was our Contact form and not our "subscriber form". The "older version" of the subscriber form didn't have an option to connect to Zapier. It was a weirder interface than the contact form version...I disabled that "old version" automation and made a new one and connected zapier and now it finally worked.

Additionally, you can try to rename your forms so that they're totally unique and then make sure the name you’re seeing in the trigger matches the name of the form that's receiving submissions. If it doesn't, you may have connected the wrong one.

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi @ken.a thank you for this reply.

This actually happened to me in an account that I consult to, but doen’t own. I figured it was something around cookies-cache, because I did it again and it worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks so much for letting us know @marianorenteria. Really pleased you were able to get this solved! 🤗

Sounds like you’re all set for now but please do reach back out to the Community again if you need any further help at all.