Best answer

Amazon Seller Central data in Google Sheets: Old data mixed in with new orders

• 31 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi I’ve been pulling my Amazon Seller Central data into google sheets for a number of years without too many problems. The trigger is set to “shipped”. However the past few months I’ve noticed more and more of the data being old, like from 2022. While the majority is still new orders, its mixed in random old ones too. Is there any reason for this and any possible fixes for it? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 September 2023, 07:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @thewall28,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, is the Amazon Seller Central integration triggers on old orders? If so, could you please send a screenshot of that in your Zap history showing the date of the order?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Yes, it appears that Zapier thinks its a new order but when i cross reference it with Amzaon Seller central they are old orders, all from 2022. This happens about ¼ of my orders so I have to manually go in and find and delete the old ones which is difficult and time consuming. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @thewall28,

Thanks for confirming.

I did some digging into this, and it looks like this is a known bug with the Amazon Seller Central where old orders are getting triggered. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Amazon Seller Central on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience this bug has caused you. I appreciate your patience and understanding on this one.