Best answer

Airtable error: Please verify your email to authorize this integration

• 6 June 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

When I try to connect my Airtable account its says 

‘‘ Please verify your email to authorize this integration.’’ but I have nowhere to do this. Someone can help me ? 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 8 June 2023, 10:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Antonin,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, could you please try adding the Airtable account directly from the Apps connection page as shown below.
d63408b7e6c1407ae021422b7d67161b.gif
(view larger)

If you get the same error, please check if the account that you are using to log in to Airtable has permission to access the views in Airtable

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi, the email for Airtable and Zapier is not the same. I think it’s why it doesn’t work. I can I fixe that. Zapier doesn’t ask me anything about my email account, it’s automatic. Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Antonin -

You can always change your Airtable account/email here: 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m sorry but I don’t have the choose account button. I just have the sign in one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Antonin,

I suggest clicking on the “Sign in” button to connect your Airtable account and if there’s a pop out that looks like this after logging in, kindly click on “Grant access”.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi, Sorry, but I can’t click on it…. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Antonin,

Hmmm, I’m at a loss here. Could you please double-check if you have verified your Airtable account? Airtable has a helpful article regarding this, which you can find here:

https://support.airtable.com/docs/account-email-verification

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

It works !!!! Thanks a lot 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Antonin,

Awesome! I’m glad to hear that it worked!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊