Best answer

Adding Multiple Guests in Google Form to Google Calendar Zap

• 15 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a zap set up to automatically create a Google Calendar event when a Form is completed.  I want to add a list of guests to the calendar event (it is the same list each time), but have not been able to figure out how to get multiple emails to work.  It is only sending it to the first email address listed and ignoring the others.  Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 February 2023, 15:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @doddcm03. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

Are you attempting to add them in the Attendees field when creating the event? If so, it looks like that field would only accept one email address as it says “This email address...” and not “These email addresses...”:
f61dc58503a48f0c86b38049b23fbc79.png

So I’d suggest adding an Add Attendee/s to the Event (Google Calendar) action to the Zap to add the other attendees in the list that way. That action should allow you to add multiple attendees. 

Can you give that a go and let us know whether that works?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @doddcm03 

Good question.

You can use the Looping app to handle 1+ items: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/integrations

Userlevel 1

Hey there, @doddcm03. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

Are you attempting to add them in the Attendees field when creating the event? If so, it looks like that field would only accept one email address as it says “This email address...” and not “These email addresses...”:
f61dc58503a48f0c86b38049b23fbc79.png

So I’d suggest adding an Add Attendee/s to the Event (Google Calendar) action to the Zap to add the other attendees in the list that way. That action should allow you to add multiple attendees. 

Can you give that a go and let us know whether that works?

That worked!  Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s awesome news, @doddcm03! I’m so happy the Add Attendee/s to the Event action did the trick here. 😁🎉

Happy Zapping! ⚡