Question

ActiveCampaign Zap not working for main contact form

• 17 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have created several Zaps from Formspark (linked to custom-coded contact forms on the website) to ActiveCampaign, and have not had any issue.

However, I am struggling to get two Zaps to work from the main contact form to ActiveCampaign.

I have set up two Zaps because my client doesn’t have Paths available (not interested in upgrading at this time):

1. When someone fills out the contact form, Zapier checks to see if contact is in AC. If no, contact is created in AC. If yes, Zap stops, no further action.
  2. When someone fills out the contact form, Zapier checks to see if contact is in AC. If yes, contact is created in AC, allowing for fields to be updated (not replaced). If no, Zap stops, no further action.

I duplicated these 2 Zaps from another form on the website, and these have been running successfully for months. I obviously updated the key, and made sure the fields were mapped correctly, but they are not working.

Here is the Zap (for both - the filter is what differentiates them):

Happy to share more details, but hoping to get this working!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Kate4604 ,

I am unable to understand the issue, can you share more details on what issue you are facing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kate4604 

Good question.

Can you provide more specific examples about what is not working with these Zaps?

Are they not triggering?

Are they encountering errors in the Zap Runs? https://zapier.com/app/history/