Question

ActiveCampaign error: The app returned "No Result found for Subscriber with id 0 (404)"

• 3 May 2023
  • 6 replies

I’ve created several zaps that have worked like a charm.  I’m currently working two zaps from Monday.com to Active Campaign.  They are very simple, when a new client is created on the client board - unsubscribe from a certain mailing list.  The other is the same, but subscribing to a different list.  Ultimately removing them from one list and putting them on another.  They’re super basic, with just the Event ID and email address needed.  The first part from Monday.com is testing good.  The second is giving me a generic 404 error.  I’ve tried redoing it and waiting but without knowing the actual error I feel stuck.  It seems to be essentially the same as another that I have that has been working fine.  I’m somewhat new to zapier, any recommendations are helpful.  Thank you!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Denise Gambs 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error in order for to have enough context, thanks.

I tried to edit the original post but it would not allow me.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Denise Gambs 

Take notice of the field descriptions.

You should removed the mapped value for the Contact ID field as that field expects the Contact ID of the Contact from ActiveCampaign.

Oh!  I see that now, thank you!  But when I click into the options, they are all from Monday.  How do I find that information in Active Campaign?  The information in the field has always been available there before. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Denise Gambs 

Based on the 2 field descriptions you only need to map 1 of the fields.

Since you have the email address from Monday, use the Email Address field.

Leave the Contact ID field without a mapped variable.