Best answer

ActiveCampaign error: Authentication failed. The app returned "Origin DNS error | zapier.app-us1.com | Cloudflare".

• 15 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve just got an alert that something is wrong with my Active Campaign zap. Nothing obvious that has triggered this. I got this error code ‘Origin DNS error | zapier.app-us1.com | Cloudflare’ and followed the prompt to fix it once I went into the Zap - which was to resubmit the Active Campaign API URL and API Key, then I got another error. See below.

I’m not sure how to troubleshoot

1. there was no pop-up to “accept or allow”

2. I’m not sure what account permissions it is referring to - I can only see User and Group permissions in Active Campaign which is something unconnected to this Zap

3.Help docs have been no help.

Can anyone help me with this, please?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 16 October 2023, 09:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Im getting this as well, and I saw someone else getting it. Pretty sure its on zapiers end and they need to fix it.

Userlevel 1

Yes, I have since seen that someone else is experiencing the same thing too. So I guess, we sit and wait!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

It looks like there’s a recent maintenance with ActiveCampaign according to their status page: https://status.activecampaign.com/history

And it looks like the incident has now been resolved. Could you please confirm if this is the case on your end?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi friends,

It looks like there’s a recent maintenance with ActiveCampaign according to their status page: https://status.activecampaign.com/history

And it looks like the incident has now been resolved. Could you please confirm if this is the case on your end?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Yep, all sorted now. Thanks for responding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome to hear @AnjiH! Glad the issue is now resolved.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. Were always happy to help! 😊