Best answer

Active Campaign Opens not coming over consistently

• 30 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I have a ZAP that is suppose to trigger when a campaign in Active Campaign is opened.  It was working perfectly before August 1st...but now only about 1/3 of them seem to be coming over.  Not sure what changed.  Anyone have any ideas?  Is this a Zapier issue or an Active Campaigns issue?

icon

Best answer by Mike Price 13 September 2022, 14:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, Mike Price! Ah, I’m sorry to hear that - we definitely want to help.

Hmm, apologies if you’ve already checked this but have any of the runs been populating in your Zap History? If they haven’t I might recommend walking through some of the steps here.

Otherwise, it might be worth opening a ticket with my friends in support to dig into this a bit more with you! 

Thanks Christina, No, they do not appear to be hitting the Zap history which is making me believe this is an Active Campaign problem and not a Zapier issue.  The odd thing is, I have a very similar Zap doing the same thing to Clicks on links in Active Campaign and that is working just fine.  It is only Opens and it is across multiple Active Campaign accounts.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, gotcha. If you’re still trying to sort this out I might recommend opening a ticket with my friends in support. They should be able to do dig into your logs and see what the underlying issue may be. 

Sorry to not have a readily available for ya here. 😔

The Answer was with Active Campaign and the new email security on Apple devices.