Skip to main content

Hi!

I have been in the process of creating a zap using Webhooks and Karbon API. The goal of the zap is to trigger when a certain work item is completed and then open another specific work item within that same client.

The issue I am having is that this zap triggers when any work item is updated, created or deleted.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to only make this only trigger when a work item with a specific template name is completed instead of triggering anytime any work item is updated, created or deleted?

I am looking for ideas other than filters. Filters work, however, with how often we are updating, creating, or deleting work items, all of our tasks will be used quite quickly.

Thank you!

Hi @GBA-LLP 

Filter steps count as 0 Tasks in Zap Runs.

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496196837261-How-is-usage-measured-in-Zapier

Thank you for your response @Troy Tessalone !

Now knowing this information. the issue I would be having having is because my trigger isn’t pulling enough data, so I need to add an action step after the trigger to get this data. That is where the tasks are being used. Please let me know if you have a solution to pull more data in the trigger to ensure that I can use a filter right after the trigger to use no tasks.