Zapier AI

New! Zapier Formatter with AI

Categories: Product Updates
New! Zapier Formatter with AI

If you’ve used Zapier for any length of time, you've probably used our Formatter app. It transforms text, numbers, and other data into the format you need, so that your apps work seamlessly together.

We’ve added the magic of AI into your Zaps, to help you make better use of Formatter!

Discover your formatting options in-line. No need to manually find and build out a Formatter step — with AI magic, you can see the option to reformat data in any field you’re mapping. 

Automatically format data using plain English. Describe how you’d like to reformat your data in a sentence, and we’ll draft a Formatter step for you to use. Watch your data get transformed, in fewer clicks. 

How It Works

• When mapping data into your fields, click “Format data” to open the Formatter with AI modal. 
  • Write a prompt in natural language in the text box, e.g. “Change the date format from MM/DD/YY to DD/MM/YYYY.”
  • Click “Create step.” The step will take a few seconds to load.
  • Your new Formatter step will appear in the Zap. 
  • Test the action. 
  • How’d it turn out? Submit your feedback to the Zapier team. 

Demo

Check out this basic example, to get an idea of how it works :) 

Wrapping Up

I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty darn excited about this one! We’d love to hear from you in the comments. What do you think about this feature? 

Unlock financial freedom with affiliate marketing! My course equips you with the strategies to earn passive income from home. Learn niche selection, online presence building, and effective promotion for substantial commissions. Break free from the 9-to-5 grind and live life on your terms. Ready to transform your future? Enroll now!

link to course: https://tr.ee/Smqdz-Ns_J