Best answer

Zoom webinar registration trigger

• 16 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

I’m trying to create a zap that triggered by a new Zoom Webinar Registration to ANY upcoming webinars. It seems that is not possible because if I’m not picking any upcoming webinars from the drop down list, the test trigger couldn’t find any registration. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 16 June 2023, 04:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ASAoperations! Thanks for reaching out in community - we’re so thrilled you’re here! 

I did some digging and you’re right. Including all webinars in the trigger event isn’t supported at the moment. While I know it may not be ideal we would need to create an individual zap for each webinar in order for this to work. 

There is an open feature request but in the interest of full transparency it looks like the Zoom API requires a webinar ID to be specified. So unless Zoom changes anything, this isn’t possible. In case anything does change I did add your name to the feature request though! It’s is the best way to stay informed as we'll email you with an update. 🙂

Sorry to not have better news here but I hope some of this helps!

Let us know if you have any other questions - the team is always happy to lend a hand.