Best answer

Zoom webinar New registrants Trigger Error

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I am integrating zoom webinar new registrants  using ZAPIER so i am making a ZAP to configure zoom webinar New Registrants Entry Using ZAP.

SO at first I create a Trigger in which I choose APP as “Zoom” then Choose Trigger Event as “New Registrants” after that I connect my zoom account and  my  zoom account is getting  connected successfully but after that , When i choose  “Upcoming Webinar”, Zapier is throwing an error as given below.

We’re having trouble loading 'Upcoming Webinar' data

[{"code":"500","message":"Internal System Error","description":"Unknown Reason; Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 June 2020, 12:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Vinod I’m sorry that you’ve run into this error with your Zoom Zap. I know that there is a bug related to a similar error in when users are setting up a ‘Create Registrant’ step and I suspect that this might be the same issue. 

I’m going to escalate this to the Support Team so that they can take a look and double check for you. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Vinod ,

Circling back here as I see you have been working with Jared in Support and it seems you've found a known bug with the Zoom integration.

Jared has added you as an impacted user so that the app's technical team can look at it. This does the following:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in queue
  • Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

I don't have an ETA on when there might be a resolution, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed.

I'm sorry that I don't have better news here- if you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

I am also having this problem and would like to be notified of any resolution please.

Thanks,

Sara

Same Problem. Is there any solution? 

We have just started experiencing this issue also.

We’ve previously configured two other webinar registrant ZAPs fine, This morning I’ve commenced setting up more and I am getting caught with this same error.

Can we please have an update as to what might be causing this please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @danmayz and @frankstonfoundry!

I’m sorry that you’re having this trouble with using the Zoom integration in your Zaps. I’ve added you to the list of affected users on the issue, which a) lets the Zoom team know how many folks are affected and b) means that we will send you an email when we have an update. 

There isn’t known solution to this currently and we’re working with the Zoom team to help them to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If anyone else is seeing a 500 error when they try to select a webinar from a dropdown menu, please visit this post to let us know and we’ll add you to the list of affected users: Error 500 with Zoom

We’re closing this thread now as we know that it relates to the same issue as the one in the post above, and it’s easier to track how many folks are affected if it’s all in the same thread.