Best answer

Zoom Recurring Webinar Registration Working?

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I found a thread from 3 months ago that said the Zapier/Zoom integration doesn’t support recurring Zoom webinars (this one). I’m wondering if this feature was added since then, because a test I just ran with a recurring webinar worked, though it didn’t give me the choice of which session to add the registrant to, it just automatically registered them for the next upcoming session.

Is that the expected behavior? I wasn’t sure since the posts I found in the community all said it “didn’t work”… but I wasn’t clear on exactly what that meant. Can anyone fill me in?

Thank you!

P.S. -- Community Manager, could I get added to the open feature request as well, so I can get updates when there are any features added?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 24 September 2020, 19:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lydia F. ,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this! That is indeed interesting- the feature request appears to be open at the moment so I might suggest reaching out to Support as if this is actively being worked on they may have some additional information!

I’ll go ahead and add you to the existing feature request so you’ll be kept in the loop on this one!

Hi @Liz_Roberts

Is there any update on where this is at on the Zapier side? I am trying to capture recurring webinar registration in Marketo using Zapier and my testing shows that only registrants to the most recent instance of the webinar series are captured. If someone registers for any webinar recurrence further out, Zapier does not capture the the registration event.

The lack of recurring webinar support out on market is really shocking to me. Adding this would really differentiate Zapier on this front.

Can you also add me to the feature request?

Similar question as to the above:

For a zap from ESP/CRM to create a registrant for a Zoom recurring webinar:

• Is it possible to default and sign up the contact for the next upcoming session?
  • If this functionality is not yet released, is there an expected release date?

Thanks in advance!