Best answer

Zoom Error Code "300"

• 13 March 2020
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 2

I have been trying to connect click funnels and Zoom, where when there is a new contact activity in clickfunnels, it creates a new registrant in the Zoom Webinar. However, when i am trying to send data to test the zoom step the following error appears

-

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 April 2020, 15:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bengolan! I’m sorry that you’re still having trouble with your Zap, could I double check a couple of things?

1. In the Create Registrant step of your Zap,  does the Last name field have a value in it? There needs to be something in that field. 
  2. Is Country a required field for your webinars? If it is, please could you change that in the webinar settings so that it’s not required. 

That should do the trick, but let me know if it doesn’t!

Hi

The Last Name field does not appear in the Zap form.
Country is not required.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Hi

Am I seeing this right - I don’t seem to have a field for last name in my zap.

In Zoom last name is required and country is not.

Userlevel 1

Hi

Am I seeing this right - I don’t seem to have a field for last name in my zap.

In Zoom last name is required and country is not.

Working now - last name appears on zap.

Simon

@Danvers  it looks like that if I select the Webinar from the dropdown of Webinars - the last_name field is there. If I enter the meetingId as a parameter in the Zap (selecting one of the sample data records - all of which are valid meetingIds) - the list of fields excludes the last_name

Thanks for helping out

Ben

Userlevel 1

I found that the only way to get this to work was to go into zoom and in required fields to hit save.  Even though last name was always a required field it did not show up in the zap until I rechecked the required box and saved again.

Last Name is already set as required in webinar settings and I am still getting error 300.

I’m not able to add “last name” as a field in Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bengolan - it sounds like using a custom value for the webinar means that all of the webinar fields don’t load in the editor. Could you please try:

1. Selecting a webinar from the drop down list
  2. Adding a value in the last name field (and any other fields that you need for the webinar)
  3. Changing the webinar to a custom value

If you do that, the last name field will disappear and you’ll get a message that there are extra fields in the Zap - ignore that message, in this case, that’s not a problem. Could you give that a go and see if it works? 

@Tine If you’ve made sure that Last name is a required field in Zoom, could you please try clicking the ‘Refesh fields’ button at the bottom of the page. That will make the Zap editor go back to Zoom to check that it has all of the relevant fields. 

In general, if you’ve checked out all the information in the ‘Best Answer’ in this thread and are still having trouble with your Zap, the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team as they will be able to take a closer look at your Zap with you. Don’t forget to include details about which Zap you’re having trouble with and what you’ve already tried, as this will give them the information that they need to help you more quickly!

hi,

i am also having the same error.

dont get the last name field even after it being required on zoom webinar

Hi all, I’ve identified the workaround for the bug. So basically, what it is doing in a newly created zap is that it will not pull up the required last name field UNLESS in Zoom you have at least one other field besides Last Name.

For NEW Zaps
In Zoom, if I set up my required questions to include Organization, Zapier will magically find Organization AND Last Name when you get to step two of your Zap.

For EXISTING Zaps

In Zoom, turn on an additional registration question (like organization) and then refresh the fields in your Zap. Last name will appear along with the other newly added field. Then, go back into Zoom and remove the extra field (like organization) from Zoom, and refresh your fields in Zapier one more time and Last Name will remain.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you need me to talk you through it on the phone. The last thing any of us need right now is for automations to be absent because of dumb bugs :) And Zapier, you owe me a paycheck ;)

I found that the only way to get this to work was to go into zoom and in required fields to hit save.  Even though last name was always a required field it did not show up in the zap until I rechecked the required box and saved again.

THANK YOU!!! This worked for me. I was at my wit’s end until I saw your comment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bengolan!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions and also some questions. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)

I’m having the same issue. I can see last name when I select a webinar from the list. However, I’m dynamically setting the ID of the webinar which is tripping up Zapier.

It appears Zapier is not able to dynamically fetch webinar fields in Zoom when you have a custom variable. What a pain.  

I don’t have any of those ‘last name’ ‘country” “ required” issues…

However, I’m not seeing my (required) Custom Question appear as a field in Zapier… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @bengolan Could I double check that you have both:

1. Made Last name a required field in the Zoom webinar settings AND made sure that the Last name field has a value in the Zapier editor. 
  2. Made sure that the Country field IS NOT required in the webinar settings. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Yep. I used the workaround documented by SGR.  It’s been a while and they still haven’t fixed this.  Ugh!

In short, check on one of the fields in the webinar and make it non-required. Save it and go back to Zapier and refresh the fields in the zap step.