Question

Zoho Form and Zapier

• 28 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Good day team, 

I have Zapier integrated with Zoho form wherein we use these forms for our candidates for their background checkings. I would like to ask if there is a way to have prompt emails to our candidates if they do not complete their zoho forms. Ex. a prompt would appear in the 1st day, then 3rd day, then 5th day?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Francoco_loco23 

Good question.

What would indicate a candidate has been provided a Zoho Form and has yet to fill it out?

For example, is that being tracked in Zoho CRM?

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

I am not sure if this is using Zoho CRM, but we just send out our forms to the candidates and we just check on our backend? Is my inquiry possible in Zoho?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Francoco_loco23 

Please clarify in what app, where you are trying that a form was sent to a user and whether the form has been submitted.

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

So we have an automation in our Airtable wherein we link a zoho form to a specific field, then the automation would be if that field meets a condition, then that form will be sent. Then, I am currently testing one Zoho Form, wherein the candidates data from that form will be received by one table in Airtable. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Francoco_loco23 

Sounds like you need to have a Status field on the Airtable record that indicates the Form was sent and perhaps another date field to log the time when that Zoho Form was sent for that record.

Then when the Zoho Form is submitted, you can find/update the Airtable record to change the status of the Form from Sent to Submitted.

TBD: You may need to add a hidden field and pass in the Airtable Record ID via query string parameters to the Zoho Form to track which Airtable Record ID submitted the form.

From there you can configure Airtable Views with Filter conditions to then trigger other Zaps based on the cadence schedule you want to resend the email with the Zoho Form link.