Best answer

Zapier only pulling 20 custom fields - Manychat Set Custom Field

• 10 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I am using Manychat as an action and setting a custom user field based on data from a trigger.

However Zapier is only pulling the first 20 custom fields from Manychat and the Load More button in the Zapier editor is greyed out so you cant load more. This is the first time I have experienced this but has also been confirmed by other users apparently with no response.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 May 2020, 16:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@BrianC 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BrianC I can see that you’ve already been in touch with our Support Team about this.

In case anyone is having a similar issue, this looks like it is an issue with the ManyChat Zapier integration and we’ve let the ManyChat team know so that they can look into this. 

Is this not yet resolved? I am suffering from the same predicament.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @iskribler! We haven’t had word from ManyChat on this issue yet, I’m sorry. I’ve added you as an affected user, which lets the ManyChat team know how many users are affected and also means that you’ll get an email when we have an update. 

Userlevel 1

We also desperately need this.  I have built out an integration and just come across this hurdle.

Will also place a ticket with ManyChat.

Userlevel 1

To all following this thread, I am in contact with manychat support and they are actively looking into this.  The “Trigger” integration of manychat has the ability to “Load More” and show all custom fields however the “Action” step only pulls in 20 fields.

I’ll keep everyone updated but hopefully this is a good step in the right direction.