Question

Zapier Filter

• 14 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I’m trying to build a zap to Pipedrive.

What I want to accomplish is if the user is not found, I want it to be assigned to somebody else or me (Owner). I tried to use FILTER but I don’t see an option to reassign it to another user if user is not found.

Is this possible?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jess123 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

To help you further on this and be able to suggest workarounds, do you have a specific use case that I could help out with? If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!

I want to make sure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Brem!

So, the action that we used was “Find User in Pipedrive”. When it finds the user’s name, it assigns the deal under that user (This user is already existing in Pipedrive) but if Zapier can’t find the name of that user (Meaning, the user does not exist in Pipedrive), we want it to be reassign to another user of Pipedrive.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @jess123 

Thanks for clarifying that. Could you kindly send screenshots of how you’ve configured the steps of the Zap so far? That’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Also, to clarify, are you seeing this error during the testing of the Zap? Or is this from a Zap run?

Looking forward to your response!